Dear Valued Referral Source,
Precision Healthcare, an IVX Health company believes nothing is more important than the safety and wellbeing of your patients. We are continuing to provide high quality care and remain open and ready to serve your patients. Please rest assured that we are continuing to do everything in our power to continue to provide a safe environment for your patients.
In direct response to COVID-19, we have enhanced our protocols to provide a safe environment for your patients by mandating the following:
- Patient rooms and chairs are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after every patient visit. This includes the infusion chair and every other shared object/area.
- Thoroughly cleaning our entryway, front desk, restrooms, and break room at multiple intervals throughout the day.
- Enhancing to our pre-appointment screening to ensure any compromised patients are not allowed into the clinic setting
Implemented new guidelines and limitations on guests as follows:
Eliminating vendor partners for in-person visits
Greatly limiting patient family members to those that are needed as care givers and are asking for them to stay in the waiting area if at all possible.
As a result of our legacy procedures and practices, our highly trained staff, as well as these operating enhancements, we are well prepared to continue to serve your patients with their critical care.
- In addition to the above, we will continue to educate and recommend the following to all patients and employees as best practices to prevent the further spread of COVID-19.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Practice social distancing.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and immediately throw it away. If a tissue is unavailable, use your bent elbow.
- Try to avoid touching your face (to keep germs out of your nose, mouth, and eyes).
- Clean frequently touched surfaces in your home with a household disinfectant.
As always, we continue to pride ourselves on being an extension of your practice. You have our commitment that as we have for the last 20 years, we will continue to provide a safe environment for your patients to receive their treatment.
If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to one of our clinics or our main number here in Nashville, 615-367-1444.
President and COO
Vice President, Business Development