March 18, 2020
Dear Valued Patient,
Precision Healthcare, an IVX Health company believes nothing is more important than the safety and wellbeing of you, our patient. We want to inform you we are still open and let you know that we have taken extra precaution and measures to enhance the safety of our environment. While we can’t predict how this will play out, please rest assured that we are continuing to provide the safest experience possible for our patients.
It is important to note that we have a plan for how we are handling COVID- 19 in order to keep everyone safe. For over 20 years, we have taken pride in keeping our patients’ best interests’ first and that will continue.
In direct response to COVID-19, please find below some of the enhancements we have instituted, to our current protocols, in order to maintain a safe environment in our infusion clinics.
- Patient rooms and chairs are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after every patient visit. This not only includes the infusion chair but every other shared object.
- We also thoroughly clean all other areas at multiple intervals throughout the day, including our entryway, front desk, restrooms, and break room.
- Enhancement to our pre-appointment screening to identify patients who might be experiencing symptoms.
- New guidelines and limitations on guests as well as limiting vendor partners and non-critical staff from entering our clinics.
In addition to the above, we will continue to educate and recommend the following to all patients and employees as best practices to prevent the further spread of COVID-19:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Stay home if you are sick
- Practice social distancing
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and immediately throw it away. If a tissue is unavailable, use your bent elbow.
- Try to avoid touching your face (to keep germs out of your nose, mouth, and eyes)
- Clean frequently touched surfaces in your home with a household disinfectant
As always, we continue to pride ourselves on being the preferred choice for you to receive your therapy. You have our commitment that we will remain open and are committed to your care.
If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to one of our clinics or our main number here in Nashville, 615-367-1444.
Brian Smith Jeff Piscadlo
President Vice President, Business Development
Precision Healthcare Precision Healthcare